Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Arizona Bound

I've decided to be proactive today and start packing for my 4 day Leadership Conference.  I'm only bringing a carry on back, so light layers and wrinkle-free clothing is a must.  I learned from the best with regards to packing so this shouldn't be too complicated.

Work has gotten a little different with the edition of morning rounds that take anywhere from 1-3 hours of my day.  At least I get there early enough to screen my kids and figure out issues I want to address in rounds before rounds actually start. The good thing is that I have an intern who's been charting on my kids so I can get other things wrapped up before I'm off for 4 days and the world comes to an end in the NI.


Workouts have been going well.  Numbers on the scale aren't moving as fast, but I can definitely tell a change in body composition.  I attempted to run outside in the rain Sunday, I wanted to die.  Too frickin humid, but I did manage to crank out 2 miles at a somewhat decent pace.

Alright, I have got to get some work done before the Heat/Mavs game.

No comments:

Post a Comment